The 3M 9923V Particulate Mask Respirator has an activated carbon layer which reduces exposure to nuisance levels (levels below the Workplace Exposure Standard). It has a non-aluminium nose clip specifically for use in flammable atmospheres. The mask helps to protect you against hazards such as dust, mists and fumes as well as coal dust and diesel particulate matter.
• Protection factor: 10 x Workplace Exposure Standard
• Packaging: 10 respirators / box, 6 boxes / case
Proper selection, training and use are essential in order for the respirator to adequately protect the wearer from certain airborne contaminants.
Warning: Selection of the most appropriate Respiratory Protective Equipment (RPE) will depend on the particular situation and should be made only by a competent person knowledgeable of the actual working conditions and the limitations of RPE. Details regarding performance and limitations are set out on the respirator packaging and user instructions. Before using any respirator, the wearer must read and understand the user instructions for the product. Use in accordance with AS/NZS 1715:2009 Standard. Misuse can result in sickness or death. For more information, see your Supervisor or contact an Occupational Hygienist, Safety professional or 3M TechAssist Helpline – Australia 1800 024 464 / New Zealand 0800 364 357.
- Non-aluminium nose clip specifically for use in flammable atmosphere e.g. coal mines
- Provides protection from coal dust and diesel particulate matter
- Activated carbon layer reduces exposure to nuisance levels* of organic vapour and odour, e.g. diesel particulate matter and unburned fuel vapour
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ exhalation valve helps to breathe easier by reducing heat and moisture build up inside the respirator
- Robust shell and cup design that is resistant to collapse for durability
- Made from 3M™ Advanced Electret Filter Material for effective filtration with low breathing resistance
- Does not contain components made from natural rubber latex
- P2 rated filtration filtration
- Protects against hazards, such as, dusts, mists and fumes
- Complies with AS/NZS 1716:2012