Get your personal gas detectors calibrated/re-calibrated by Homershams and IANZ certification.
Homershams in association with Teltherm Instruments Ltd offers service, repair, calibration and IANZ certification of gas detectors – the turnaround time for these services is excellent.
- Gas monitors should be certified every 6 months
- Please indicate your preferred alarm levels if they differ from WES
- Please supply your calibration cup whenever possible
- Detectors should be fully charged at the time of calibration so please send your charger with the instrument to ensure a speedy turnaround time.
- Repairs to instruments can be scheduled at the same time as certification to avoid downtime.
- Repairs are charged on an hourly basis.
- Every certified instrument is logged into the Homersham reminder system
- We keep track of the age of your oxygen sensors so they can be replaced before they fail
- Your safety is our priority and our service to our customers reflects this.
Homershams calibrate the following gas detectors:
If you don’t see your device listed here, then contact us. In the majority of cases, if you can supply the calibration cap and the power charger there is a good chance Homershams can calibrate your detector.
New Zealand Calibration Certificate.