Joel Burken, Ph.D., the chair of the department of civil, architectural and environment engineering at Missouri University of Science and Technology, said that “an efficient filter material that still allows airflow is the best option.”. He added that a PM2.5 filter — which many brands are now selling along with reusable cloth face masks — is a good option. It won’t be perfect, he says, but “any filter is still better than no filter” because it’ll catch more viral particles than a cotton mask alone.
- 1 UNIT = 10 filters in 1 bag
- Minimum Order Quantity: 10 filters (1 Unit)
- Compatible with CMK-4 Commuter Reusable Face Mask
- 5 Layers of Filtration Protection
- Can be used continuously for 16-24 hours or around one week of occasional use