Red Band – a Kiwi Icon. Mid-calf length boot suitable for general farming situations.
- Hand built with UV-inhibitors and multiple layers of rubber, bonded to heavy-duty cotton canvas
- Kick lugs
- 5mm rubber sponge innersole
- Heavy duty, non-clog cleated sole
- Available in men’s sizes 4 to 14
- Durable – constructed to withstand New Zealand’s harsh environment
- Designed for easy removal
- Provides additional underfoot comfort
Made by Skellerup
Skellerup has been supplying New Zealand industry with high quality, genuine, hand lasted footwear for 75 years. Ever since New Zealand’s first rubber gumboot, the original “Marathon” emerged from the vulcaniser on September 9, 1943, Skellerup has set about creating a standard for waterproof footwear, not just here but around the world.
Skellerup gumboots are hand built with you in mind
Every Skellerup boot is hand built to meet exacting specifications and incorporates multiple components before the finished product is vulcanised using heat and pressure. Our range of gumboots offer heat resistant rubber soles, excellent slip and puncture resistance, and are custom designed for a specific fit and suited to a range of applications, climates and terrains.