CLASS I, DIV 2
The brightest rechargeable LED lantern in its class! It’s brighter, lighter and smarter. The life-saving tail lights are just part of what makes the rechargeable Fire Vulcan LED such a critical firefighting tool. New C4® LED technology and our special reflector make it 5 times brighter than competing lights.
The Fire Vulcan® LED is a rechargeable, waterproof lantern featuring the latest in power LED technology for extreme brightness. Lithium-Ion nanotechnology batteries make it the lightest weight lantern in its category. The lantern includes 2 ultra-bright blue taillight LED’s for rear visibility and a momentary switch providing programmable access to 8 modes of operation.
- Ultra bright blue tail light LEDs make certain you can be seen even in thick smoke
- C4® LED, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour life time
- Light output;
- High: 80,000 candela (peak beam intensity)
- Low: 40,000 candela (peak beam intensity)
- Deep dish parabolic reflector produces a tight beam with optimum peripheral illumination to aid in navigation.
- Run time;
- Steady high LED and tail lights – up to 3 hours to the 10% output level
- Low – up to 6 hours
- 8 programmable switch functions
- Easy to operate toggle switch
- IPX7 rated design (1 metre for 30 minutes)
- LED Solid State circuitry provides regulated light output and intensity throughout battery life
- Lantern floats
- Includes quick release buckle strap
Dimensions: Length: 19.05cm Width: 12.7cm Height: 16.51cm
Weight: 839g with battery
Battery: 2 lightweight Lithium-Ion nanotechnology cells
Charging: Recharges in 5 hours
Rating: Class I, Div 2
**See PDF Brochure for light output**